Something Happy

April 12, 2022





Hey special reader, 


This feeling of blogging again is sooo much different now. I honestly just can't believe it's been 2 WHOLE YEARS since I've lasted posted on here. For such a long time I've been meaning to re-brand my website, but I don't know what it was that was holding me back for so long. I'm just still so shocked that I have at least 5 drafts from last year - all of which I just never got around to posting... In the meantime I finally launched my YouTube channel while I was on my hiatus from here - so I guess in a way that was also my main priority over the past year. 





But anyways, aside from my comeback - I've decided to actually write about something positive haha. I know, major plot twist! I re-read my last blog posts and honestly, younger me was just going through it. Yet I still admire my courage to actually write about my emotions at the time and publish it for readers to know about. 

I'm not saying I'm 100% "cured', because life is all about a little turbulence here and there. But these past few weeks, I've just been having to calling to launch myself back out there. And to the do the things I enjoy doing in life - and a huge part of it is content creating.


Also another little update..I'm in PARIS!!!


Never would I have expected to find myself here for Erasmus. If I'm being real - Belgium was always truly my first choice for my semester abroad, since before I even started university. But look where life took me now, after all the harsh things I've heard about this city - I'm just super impressed that I've managed to settle down on my own over here these past few months. Especially with my French still improving. Honestly whenever a stranger asks me for directions, or a shopkeeper initiates a (french) convo with me - and I can actually carry it along with them, It just makes me feel like I found my own little spot to fit in here in this big city.

What else is there...at the moment my time is a little tight since I've got some final assignments to get finished. The semester is slowly (yet quickly) reaching its end of term. Third year has definitely been the most mentally challenging year of my course by far - but this second semester allowed me to take things at a more steady pace. I've got some personal goals I'd like to achieve during this summer. And I can just already feel it in my spirit that it's all on its way in divine timing.






I'm really trying to live and focus more on the present, I'm super goal oriented and just tend to over work and stress myself when it comes to ensuring my desires come into fruition. Yet each time my wishes have always been blessed - and even better than I always imagined. So I'm still practicing the art of just letting go.

I really want to become more dedicated to this blog, in a way it seriously serves as a form of journaling for me. Overall I'm just trying to focus more on my socials this year and see how far it can all take me. I won't make this post too longgg, but just know that I've returned. I've given myself the time to recharge and now I'll be trying my best to keep my blog up to date.


Ciao 🦋






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog