The Beginning...

January 20, 2018

Hi there,


This whole concept of blogging is very new to me but none the less it’s a nice change.

And most importantly I’M GIVING IT A GO. 



Since I got my first proper phone..one that didn’t even have a front facing camera for selfies and all that fancy stuff phones have these days, I subconsciously began filming aspects of my childhood that fascinated me and eventually I got into editing them into mini films. 

This new piece of technology that I could finally call my own, unknownigly introduced me into a world where I began seeing others who enjoy documenting their lives through writing about it or capturing it through videos- “vlogs”. 

Last year I constantly joked around at the idea of actually starting to publish my work with my friends. Why I hesitated? I guess you could say I was afraid. Back then I feared of the impression I gave off to others so much, that I struggled to understand what VALENCIA actually values. But along the way, the friends that I made humbled me. The effect they brought in to my life is one that I could spend hours trying to describe in words. 

But it all led to this. Blogging will mean I’ll have to start being super personal, terrifying..but something I hope will bring a positive change to someone else’s life. So if you made it this far in my introduction, leave a “🦋” in the comments below. 



You Might Also Like

2 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog