Winter Scent

February 23, 2018

Here’s what I’ve been wearing this winter season y’all. 



cc
Miss CUTE Noir             By Estiara 
                    

And this is the part where I have to start describing and glorifying it..




So I got this scent during the Christmas holidays and it’s been what I’ve been spraying before I leave the house most of the time ever since. There’s also a “brighter” version of this perfume available, but to me the Noir edition just suits the whole winter vibe wayyy better. ❄️

It’s a very strong, young-adult smelling perfume. Not too florencent and gives off a sultry essence. (Dang I never knew I had that sorta vocabulary in me either)

Not to mention the bottle itself is beautifully done, Black & Gold - how can you go wrong with that? This scent lasts all day too! Well, yeah that’s what I’ve been wearing. I’ve linked where you can find it online down below. 

Ciao!



...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. "Dang I never knew I had that sorta vocabulary in me either" lmaoooooooo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me:

Search This Blog