[No Name... LOADING]

March 28, 2018





So I was just about to close off one of my recent posts on my blog and I realised something that’s actually v important. You..all y’all...my readers...them ghost followers lurking.. DONT HAVE A NAME. 


I mean of course you do, but yet ye don’t. Ya feel me? This community and the new members to come can’t go around with no title on the squad like that. 

Who are we? What do we call ourselves? 

Well that’s one thing I’m just as unsure about too! I mean yeah I’ve ideas in my head but honestly none that just sticks. 💡 And I defo want whatever it’s going to be, one that you readers help to pick as well! 

So I’ll be keeping this page updated with all the results and ideas. 

There’s honestly no DUE DATE that one has to be chosen by. I feel like once something comes up with ... a spark✨,  it’ll all be sorted. Comment anything that comes into mind down below, and feel free to message me anywhere else with any ideas you might have. But until then - 

ERROR ERR- [No Name... Laoding]




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog