Anthems Of Summer 2017

March 30, 2018



Last summer was one where I can safely say that I branched out of my typical music style and gave new genres a proper chance. 



I got to properly understand artists who I used to overlook, which is something I totally regret because I fell in love with their music almost instantly 🎶 


Artists like Kali Uchis, Chance The Rapper and Young Thug are only a few of those who completely changed my outlook on the music industry. And more importantly created an alternatively wider range of music for me to vibe with.  

So scroll down if your interested in seeing what songs managed to uplift my mood last summer. I couldn’t list each single track that I obsessed over but I managed to fit just enough for a lit summer playlist. 

Enjoy! 😉
...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog