What was I thinking.

December 20, 2019





I’ve honestly been missing my blog so much these last couple of months. Especially since I started college. I’ve just been finding myself missing being able to express myself, other than venting to my friends - not that I’m not graceful for their time and advice. But blogging just gives me this entire new level of self expression. It allows me to tap into a certain side of myself that I generally don’t show to other people. (And hardly to myself at times)


I know I took one MAJOR break from blogging this year. Words can’t even describe what I had to deal with this year... Sure was insane. 


I’m asheamed to even say it, but somehow I really found myself settling for a lot of things in my life. I put so much energy into some relationships in my life that truly weren’t even benefiting me in any sort of way. I was forced to just separate myself from those people and try to do some self reflection. 




There’s still a lot work that I need to do for myself but I can safely say that I’m trying. I’ve been doing this for myself and that’s what truly matters. A lot of you might be soo confused as to what exactly I’m even talking about right now. But we’re all here to find our life purpose and I’m just finally starting to explore what it is that I believe is my destiny. 


I need to be more careful about who I choose to give my energy to because I’m constantly getting played by people in the end. These energy vampires have become such a distraction to me this last year. I miss drawing, painting and writing. I just miss expressing myself and doing what I love to do. 



 




I find myself waiting around for people who most likely couldn’t care less about my presence in their lives. I’m not going to sugar coat it - the feeling of not being wanted SUCKS. It’s not a nice feeling, AT ALL. And it’s like every time I carry myself out of these draining situations, another person comes along my path and leads me astray. For now I just need to make this journey on my own it seems.


I realise that this post might seem super deep - but it has seriously helped me so much to get all of these thoughts off my chest. Which is why I’m going to try to make a more uplifting final blog post before the new year. Just so things don’t end up too dark I’ll include a nice quote to end this post. 

Ciao 🦋



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog