My Summer Sprays

August 22, 2018


This summer I branched out and purchased some body mists that I wouldn’t typically go for. 

I went for more sweeter smelling scents and I’ve now become obsessed with them. I’ve only been wearing one perfume all summer which is one that I’ve been sharing with my mom all summer. 

Other than that, body mists have been my go to the entire season. They’re so practical and packaged so nicely. (Not in glass so it’s not as delicate as the full on perfume bottle I own) 

Chloé Nomade 
eau de parfum

This is the bottle that I’ve been sharing with my mom all summer. This scent just instantly reminds me of her because of that. 

It’s a very mature, young adult scent. It’s eau de parfum so it always lasts on my body for the entire day whenever I spray it. 


Here’s how the back of the perfume bottle looks like. 📷 

   Victoria's Secret
Body Mists


Moving onto the two body mists that I picked up at SHAWS.  They had so many Victoria secret scents on sale when I went there but these two were just the best in my opinion. 



Romantic - Body mist 


This is such a soft yet brilliant scent. Both bottles are such great sizes for the prices I bought them at. I know they will last me a long time. 

Mango Tempation - Body mist

The Mango scent is honestly my favourite one between the two. I’ve never smelt something like it beforehand, it’s just so... yummy😋 

I legit just feel like eating a mango right then and there whenever I spray it. 

So...? Unique Vanilla Candy Body Mist

Lastly this is a body mist that I picked way back when summer just started. It’s name perfectly describes how it smells like. This is the one that I felt indecisive about purchasing initially, just because it’s something that I don’t usually go for. 

But overall I got it and honestly I don’t regret it one bit. 

People always ask what I’m wearing and where I got it from when I spray this on. 

Well those are all the major bottles that I’ve been spraying all summer season. I’m still on the lookout for another eau de parfum, but I’m waiting for new scents to come out later this year. 

Ciao ☀️



                     

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog