Where I’ve Been

August 20, 2018



  


It’s 2am.


I’m really starting to regret that looong nap I took a few hours ago...I can’t sleep now. 

I mean one minute I feel really sleepy, then when I lay down properly in bed it’s like all my sleepiness just goes away. 💨 

Ugh.... 😑 

And it’s also at this time that I’ve begun to start thinking of the most random things about life... like if I’ll live to the year 2100... it is veryyy much possible innit. I wonder how I''ll look by then. How many grand children will I have? Will my hair be white ?

Bless up 🙏🏽 

Well yeah that pretty such shows just how my minds like at this late time of the night. (My “bedtime” the entire summer was basically 11pm...I just couldn’t function past midnight haha 🕛)

Lemme get to the point, you’re probably like;

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???


                          


And here’s my response....

.
.
.


I’ve been... working....thinking... and just trying to figure out what it is exactly I need to start working on for the best possible future that’s in store for me. 

At the same time I’ve been juggling work, revamping my closet/style, and honestly just focusing on MYSELF.




                   



It’s been a lot to handle, and blogging is something that takes me AGES to perfect. I mean I want every single post I publish to be HIGH QUALITY. Something I would click on to read too, yunno? 

The way I like my posts to look takes my full dedication to edit until I’m ready to share it to the world.🌎 

Since my lifestyle this summer didn’t really leave me too much time to type, I also just lacked inspiration to come up with concepts to write about. 

But I truly feel motivated now, I’ve been drawing more too. (Portfolio stuff 😌)

And I’ve been finding myself scribbling down some blog topic ideas in my notes 📝. 

As long as I stay in this mindset, I’m 100% back and ready to commit to posting more on my blog. 

Well yeah, that’s the end of my little life update. Stay tuned because I’ve plenty of new content on the way. 

Ciao 👋🏽 



               

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog