BUILDING UP MY SHADES COLLECTION

August 22, 2018


This summer I stumbled upon this trend of these bright and funky coloured sunglasses. They’ve been making their way onto Instagram and I found myself becoming a fan of the way they looked. These “cat eye” styled shades combined with their very much bold colours sorta remind me of the classic Lil Yachty glasses. Ya feel me?

                     

I was scrolling through wish and seen that on that site their was a number of this styled sunglasses available... and of course at very affordable prices. 

So I took it upon my self to buy a bunch of them to add on to my sunglasses collection. 

Moving on to this mini review, I’ll try link the exact seller I bought my glasses from too down below. 

Keep scrolling....

                    

The first pair of sunglasses I’ll like to talk about are these BRIGHT yellow ones right below. 

I can safely say that these are the most unique looking shades that I own. And the colour is just eye catching.


They feel super durable and sturdy, which was way better quality than I expected them to be.


The cut off look they have will certainly get heads turning, so be prepared for people to ask you where you got them. 

Although I’m yet to properly wear them out in public alongside a fire outfit,  I can already tell that it will add some spice to whatever look I pair them with.


...


Once again I was attracted to this PURPLE pair of shades..mainly because of the colour. It’s such a funky transparent pair of sunglasses and I instantly feel like a diva when I put them on.


Like I said for the other neon yellow pair, I still haven’t figured out an outfit look I want to wear with these shades outside yet. 

I guess it’s partly because it’s never sunny here and I’d look a bit mad wearing them in the rain. 

But it all g, I can still wear them on my head sorta like a hair band. 

Now that’s a look. 

                       

Here's one final pic of the purple ones from a different angle. I bought these purple shades from the same seller as the next two pairs I'm about to talk about, so the link will be the same.




...





The next BROWN ones are probably my most favourite pair of the entire bunch. I'm pretty sure these are the first ones I tried on when they all came in the mail. These have just been my go to glasses on a daily. They just suit my aesthetic so well and can easily go with any of my outfits.



As you can see I took pics while wearing them out too, something about their cat eye structure just compliments my face shape unbelievably well.



I’m actually obsessed. 

Deffo a 10/10 for these sunglasses 🕶. 



These white pair I bought have also been a fav of mine. 

Once again the cat eye shape just fits me right, just throwing them on instantly brightens up my whole look 🤩

And they’re really easy to keep clean despite the light colour. I've taken a bunch of pictures with these on too.



The last pair I decided to get for myself was this RED pair right below.... the colour is just amazing. 


It’s built very strong and adds a pop of colour to any outfit I wear. 

The black on red is just so classic, I really love them ♥️

Here's another close up (the camera was just not willing to focus on them properly for some reason, so that why its not the clearest shot.)





...


That’s it for now, let me know if any of you end up buying a pair too. 

Ciao 👋🏽 


                   

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog