October Playlist 2018

October 12, 2018


Ever since I got Apple Music, my playlist has been updating every week.


There’s sooo much songs to choose from that I just get hooked onto a bunch of them at once. Honestly downloading and discovering new songs has never been this fast and convenient for me before. I can safely say it’s worth the price 💵 




I know not everyone has an Apple Music subscribtion either so I went through the effort of linking each possible one I could down below. 

I’ve been vibing to some pretty chill tunes this past month and a couple deep ones that really get me in my feelings 😂. But anyway if your interested in finding out what I’ve been listening to this October then scroll down 🤟🏾

Tsar B - Brazil 

WizKid - Daddy Yo

Iggy Azalea - Kawasaki

Lil Yachty - WHOLE lotta GUAP

Ayo & Teo, Lil Yachty - Ay3

Girl Cant Be Herself - Alicia Keys

GoldLink - Got Friends ft. Miguel

Ariana Grande - God is a woman

ILOVEMAKONNEN 2 - Flippin All Night



Ruth B. - Rare

Aminé - REEL IT IN

Teyana Taylor - Rose In Harlem 

Smokepurpp - Nephew ft. Lil Pump

Baauer - Temple ft. M.I.A., G-DRAGON

A$AP Rocky - Fukk Sleep ft. FKA twigs

LSD - Thunderclouds ft. Sia, Diplo, Labrinth

Kali Uchis - Tomorrow

RL Grime - Undo feat. Jeremih & Tory Lanez

Diplo - Worry No More (feat. Lil Yachty & Santigold)

BIA - VIBES ON ME ft. Kodak Black


6ix9ine, Nicki Minaj, Murda Beatz - “FEFE” 



KYLE - SUPERDUPERKYLE feat. MadeinTYO



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog