NYC VS London Streets

October 12, 2018

I need to start posting more mood boards on my blog, so here’s one that I came up with for anyone that’s into fashion.

 

In particular the differences between the street wear from NYC and London.

I look to both for some inspiration whenever I’m on Pinterest, and I really can’t pick a side I prefer. I will say that although the American style seems more put together and high end, the laid back and effortless look that English street wear has seems wayyyy more comfortable. 

Editing the layout for this section of my blog is very time consuming but I'm so happy with how it turned out. Hopefully this mood board gives you some inspo for your outfits as well! 

Enjoy 😊 
























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog