Nobody

April 15, 2018


[ This is a full on rant about an issue I faced today. It mightn’t make sense to most of you reading this. But it’s still a very real emotional burden that people experience, one that I felt particularly strong about today. So I wanted to deal with it. Read at your own risk... ]




Today was suppose to a productive day for me. I spent my time doing a favour for someone who once again took advantage of my generosity. This person had the audacity to try to make me feel like it was my fault that this special plan didn’t turn out how I expected it to. They were well aware of the details that I’d finialised in order for things to run smoothly. But as they always do, they manipulated the time arrangements to selfishly suit their own schedule, which ended up destroying the entire surprise that I’d been preparing.

So tell me why it was that after MY plans suffered because of their reckless actions, that they then had the guts to force me to fulfill their own needs and duties for that day? And why they could then say “ If you didn’t want to do what I asked you to do you should’ve told me earlier”

.... 

Earlier? Are you serious!
Oh so you they basically meant that if it was for their specific duties, they’d be more than willing to leave the house at the correct time in order to complete all that was required from them before the deadline? But for me it’s a completely different story? My duties can easily be put aside, they don’t matter like that huh?

The person who CONSTANTLY does these things to me is someone who I’m forced to deal with on a daily basis. I’ve no choice, they are literally embedded into my life without my consent. And everytime I think they’ve changed, they always end up playing me and proving my intuition right

Well it’s all gong to change very soon, and it’s a guarantee that the miserable role that they play in my life will be erased and certainly not missed. 

To end this rant off (which probably is all over the place), here is a quote that hopefully uplifts your mood if by any chance your feeling as aggravated as I do right now. 

Ciao 👋🏽 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog