Making Changes.

April 07, 2018




I probably shouldn’t be writing this post right now...I’m meant to be doing homework. I mean I’ve classes again on Monday 🙄. I swear this Easter break went by TOO fast. 



These past few days I’ve just really been reflecting on things. On my life. About how I feel here. How Ireland is. Is this country for me? 


I’m not gonna sugar coat things because honestly what’s the point. But for real, the answers to these questions that I’ve had for the past few days remained the same. 


And they’re not good....

There’s a lot of things that are going to happen, plenty of changes. Changes that I’m going to keep to myself until it’s time for those close to me to know about.


Everyday is getting closer to this “upgrade” that’s coming towards my life. Am I nervous? - Ofcourse I am! But one thing I know for sure is that when I ask my self questions about this new change... the answers remain the same. 


And they’re good....

Great in fact. Amazing! And so exciting for me 😆. It’s long over due, but it’s going to happen very soon, and I’m so eager to see how it all works out. I need this change. 


Of course there are setbacks but overall, the results that are well on their way is very uplifting to me. That’s all I could ask for. 



When I’m ready to tell others....they’ll know. 


Ciao 👋🏽 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog