Cardi vs Nicki

April 01, 2018




First of all let me start by saying the beef between these two rappers is something that can easily be overlooked and shouldn’t even exist in the first place. Both females are doing well in their careers and I’m proud of them both🙌🏽

BUT, it’s interesting to see what you guys have to say about which one you prefer. I think it will be fun to see what ye have to say about these artist so that’s why I’m putting them up against each other. 

Let’s start with Cardi.




It’s impossible not to find this woman ENTERTAINING. Her bubbly and goofy personality is one that can brighten up anyone’s mood almost instantly. She’s an interesting character to try understand. Cardi B sings about things that the younger generation can certainly dance and sing along to. 🎤  She’s very vocal and finehesitate to voice her opinions.



She’s money motivated and you can’t deny that she’s been killing the charts this past year. 






  
She doesn’t filter herself and is honest about all the work she’s had done. Something that the majority of public influences feel the need to hide from their fans. I’ve got give her credit for that. 🔥

So overall:
  • She’s got an addictive personality that you’ll find easy to vibe with.
  • Chases her goals. 
  • HONEST. 
  • Generally her songs have a hyped up beat and are easy to get your body moving along with it. 
  • Trendy fashion sense. 



Moving on..... Nicki Minaj.




 She’s MADE IT. If I bring her up around my parents they’d even know who I’m on about. It’s something I can safely say that Cardi hasn’t managed to do yet. Nicki is my queen. Imma be honest though, when I was younger although I liked her songs, most of them I couldn’t properly relate to yet. It’s a different story now😂 I just admire how much of a boss she actually is, people don’t get how difficult it is to not settle and understand your self worth. When she first started out she was looked down upon because of the unique ways she portrayed herself. Something that most of these females are trying to emulate from her now. 



Her voice is SO versatile, she can be on track that just hits my heart 💔, a tune that just hyped me up or completely overtake a song she’s only meant to be featuring in. She can do it all. 

Let’s not forget that Nicki is also an amazing actor too. 



Can we also talk about her laugh...🙌🏽 ICONIC. 



To sum it up:

  • She’s literally barbie. 
  • Never fails to slay whatever hairstyle she wears. 
  • Empowers all her young female supporters. 
  • Successful music career and still continues to out-do her own records. 
  • Is never afraid to act like the queen she is. 

So if I had to say which one of these two I prefer:
.
.
.
.
.

Nicki Minaj, Nicki Lewinsky, Nicki the ninja, Nicki the boss, Nicki the Harajuku Barbie. 👑 

Like need I say anymore? I’ve grown up listening to Nicki so I’m a loyal supporter. 










So who would you have chosen? Let me know 👇🏽


I’m a....


#teamcardi

#teamnicki

#teamneutral
Created with PollMaker

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog