Life is ... HARD

July 22, 2018

My Daily
 Routine
 The Entire Summer.

This weekend hit me so hard, I fell sick out of nowhere and was on bed rest the entire time.

I’m feeling wayyy better than I was a few days ago, during which I began over thinking. (I mean I had so much free time so my mind was all over the place)

I realised that I really had to start preparing my college/uni portfolio asap. I mean of course I had already began working on some pieces, but overall I was completely slacking.

                       


So today I brought out my sketch book and wrote down all my ideas. I got together some dope pictures I've taken this past year and finally managed to create THREE photography pieces that I’ll most certainly be using for my portfolio.

Seeing them completely done truly made me excited about my future, this time next year I’ll still be eagerly awaiting the results that will ultimately shape the events of my career.

I don't want to speak too much about these things, since I believe that if its meant to be these blessings will present themselves into my life.

As well as editing and finishing my photography pieces, like I said earlier, I finally started properly making use of my note book. I had so many ideas this morning so I just wrote down everything onto the paper. And its all looking pretty dope already...if I do say so myself.

Not to mention while I was over thinking, I realised that I’ve to balance a social life as a teenager, start studying for school so I don’t completely blank for when I’m back in school in late August. I’ve to start working on my history research project, and GO TO WORK.

Yeah...

La Di Da Di Da


That's only a handful of things that I’ve to start juggling.

But the good side to this sudden recall of my life's "To Do List" is that I discovered an unused drawing board just laying around in my house. I snatched it up the moment I seen it, and that low key got me motivated about drawing again.

Now I keep all my current pieces that need finishing up close by me in my room, so whenever I’m bored, I can just turn to my side and dig it up.

I’m basically giving myself no excuse to slack off anymore.

Therefore my "summer" is technically over and I’ve to start getting back on my grind..

Like I said earlier, life is hard...

(But I do truly believe all the work that I'm doing now will pay off for me and be worth it)


Ciao 😬

                         

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog