Just Observe

July 25, 2018

......

Hey y'all... so lemme just get straight into this post.

Recently I unintentionally took a break..well took a break from those who used to be around me. It just got to the point where I felt like I was giving so much of myself to people and honestly couldn't safely say that they were doing the same for me in return. That's why I took a step back and just starting..observing.

Before I knew it, weeks had gone by and nothing has even changed with most of these people STILL.

What can I say people are truly strange creatures. Some of them take your presence and efforts for granted and once you give up putting in so much work and time into them, then they start to notice. But sadly most of the time with these kinds of people its the attention you once gave them that they regret abusing rather than you - the actual person.

                       

I’ve always been told that I’m quiet but not the same can be said about the thought process that is constantly going on in my mind. I’m not really sure where this post is heading towards but I just felt like pointing out that energies and the way people conduct themselves are HIGHLY important to me.

The entire aura exuded by a person gives me an insight as to what kinda character people have.

So not to sound creepy...which I’m probably already sounding like right now, but yes, I’m a watcher . I barely speak and often find it a chore trying to keep or initiate a conversation with people on a daily basis. Just sounds like a whole lot of effort for which a majority of the people I’m interacting with aren’t even worth all of that.

It was during taking this break that I particularly realised just how much I don't talk, I’m always tuned in or trying to figure out peoples intentions and mind space.


Analysing....

And if something is off - our energies aren’t vibing or they totally clash...I don't bother.

I'm just always watching ..checking ..listening .. observing. 

What is the person standing right in front of me truly about?

                       

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog