Hello ...

January 16, 2019



So it’s been a while... AGAIN.


I know I probably promised to stick to a schedule in my last post. It’s honestly been too long since I’ve posted on here. This is my first blog post on here for a long while now, and the first of this year. So... Happy New Year everyone!!! (hopefully I’m not TOO late.) 

I’m not gonna lie, lately I’ve been feeling inspired to write more again, but I’ve just been lazy. It’s mad, after I finish writing a blog post I feel much more at ease and like I’ve actually been productive that day. 

Seeing as I’ve just taken such a long break I’m not too sure what direction this entire post is gonna head towards, but regardless I just wanted to put something out there. 

Yes I’m still alive, this blog is not longer “dead”. 

I just wanted to say that after this havoc of being constantly stressed about my leaving cert, studying, my art portfolio and college itself, there will be PLENTY more posts that I’ll be putting out there once I’m finally done with all of this. 

6th is actually no joke. 


Basically me 24/7 these days. 



There will also be quite a lot more meaningful topics that I’ll be putting out there...

But don’t worry I’ll be trying my best to balance the fun and more serious issues that I decide to publish on here. 

So if anyone bothered to read this far, HEYYY - I’m back, thanks for wondering. 😂

I guess that’s it for now, I’m not gonna put out any false information about a “schedule” that I know I might find hard to stick with, but I’ll be making it more of a priority to make time to blog. 

Stay tuned ,

- Ciao X 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Talk to me:

Search This Blog